On My iPod

Friday, January 20, 2006

"Shake" - Ying Yank Twins and feat. Pitbull



"Shake" is such a great song to dance to. I remember the first time I heard it I was in Ann Arbor for the Michigan vs. Ohio State weekend with friends. We were at Club Charley's... drunk. Julie came up to me waisted wanting me to help her request this song from the DJ. We walked up there trying to scream over the load music already on... requesting the song. Finally after a few minutes, the DJ looks at me strangely, understanding what I'm saying. He then says "That is the song playing!" Hahahaha Julie was so out of it she didn't realize the song she wanted was already playing. So we jumped onto the dance floor and shook our asses to the rest of it. It was playing here on my iPod at the office, when I realized it was the unedited version.... oops!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I L.O.V.E this song!! It's on my iPod all the time :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home