On My iPod

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

"Big Machine" - Goo Goo Dolls

I am a huge Goo Goo Dolls fan. I have been to about 5 of their concerts. I even have a picture with the lead singer (maybe I'll add it later to here). I went to one particular concert for this album and waited outside in front of the venue from 8:00am until 6:30pm. There was general seating, and I would stop at nothing to get front row. I got it! It was probably the best concert I have ever been to. They have such an energetic performance. One concert I sent to, Johnny had to leave the stage because he had to "take care of business". He stopped in the middle of "Name" (a song from the album A Boy Named Goo, also a good purchase). "Big Machine" is such a great song. High energy with lyrics that ring true (though I won't list them here). Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home