On My iPod

Friday, January 27, 2006

My Best Playlist


I have created the best Workout/Dance playlist on my iPod. Below, please see my genius mixing skills and be blown away. Hee Hee:

1. Check Up On It - Beyonce
2. Shake - Ying Yang Twins
3. Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy - Big & Rich
4. Temperature - Sean Paul
5. Here For the Party - Gretchen Wilson
6. Welcome to Detroit City - Eminem
7. Get Low - Ying Yang Twins
8. Run It - Chris Brown
9. Pon De Replay Remix - Rihanna fet. Fatman Scoop
10. Canned Heat - Jamiroquai
11. I've Got My Mind Set On You - George Harrison
12. Let's Go - Trick Daddy
13. Big Machine - Goo Goo Dolls
14. Boyfriend - Ashlee Simpson
15. PYT - Michael Jackson
16. Tilt Your Head Back - Nelly feat. Christina Agulara (sp!)
17. She's Got The Look - Roxette
18. Switch - Will Smith
19. Where Are We Running - Lenny Kravitz
20. Toxic - Britney Spears (sorry... had to throw in some Brit!!)
21. Shake It Like a Salt Shaker - Ying Yang Twins
22. It's My Life - Bon Jovi
23. Put Your Back Into It - Ice Cube
24. Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson
25. Gold Digger - Kanye West feat. Jamie Foxx

Good, eh?

2 Comments:

  • At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are missing my fav song....Lose Control by Missy Elliott!!! Bestest song eva :-)

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Also...you need to add: "I'm Really Hot" by Missy as well!! Can't go wrong with Missy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home